I believe in a world where everyone brings their best self forward – where people use their talents and skills to make the world a better place. And so I work across three areas of coaching and consulting, each with it’s own unique way of bringing some joy, ease, clarity, a sense of relief and a sense of purpose to the world.
If we haven’t met yet, I’m Sarah – a management consultant turned business owner and entrepreneur. I’ve always known there was more that I wanted to do.
I wanted to have a bigger impact, give back to the world and feel more connected to life and the people around me. And I know there are others who feel the same way. For me, that meant breaking out of corporate and starting my own business. And so I help others do the same, whether they’re still in corporate or are already working on their business. I focus on strategy and positioning through a variety of short and long-term engagements:
- Developing a well-thought out business model that aligns to your strengths, experiences and preferences
- Positioning that showcases your unique business and your unique brand
- Brand strategy to bring out the personality and vibe you desire
- Marketing and sales strategies that also align to your strengths, experiences and preference
- And a customer experience that aligns with your high quality product and service
Empowered Female Executive Program
But I also realize that not everyone wants to start a business! Some people want to stay in corporate. And in that space, I noticed that there were women who wanted to move up the corporate ladder in a way that didn’t feel like they had to change their personality, become “one of the boys”, or engage in behaviors that didn’t align to their values. I learned a lot about this between my high-stress, politically charged corporate job and the journey of starting and building my business.And so, for these women, I offer a truly unique executive and leadership coaching experience. In my Empowered Female Executive, I cover:
- Mindset development and learning how to step into the CEO/Executive position you desire
- Skills building, from a women’s perspective, taking into consideration our background and influences, and how they differ from our male colleagues’
- Energetics and a dash of science, to help you see things from a different perspective
Change and Transformation Consulting
And lastly, I work with business to develop – and more importantly – to implement their change and transformation initiatives. Because when statistics highlight that 70% of change efforts fail, it’s almost always in the implementation. And I’ve found that there are two main areas these change initiative fail: in breaking down the strategy into actionable pieces and in being able to effectively get people on board. So in my program, From Paper to Practice, I work with businesses to:
- Develop change program which includes a focus on strategy implementation as well as people management
- Identify and map out the people management side of the change implementation
- Break down the strategy into actionable portion so it’s more easily implementable
- Design and launch a change or transformation office to manage the change, provide visibility and be the epicenter of the transformation movement.
What to explore working together?
Set up a complimentary call with me using the calendar below: