I currently offer 1:1 business coaching and intensives, and I have a waitlist open for a soon-to-be-launched group program!
My 1:1 and (soon-launching) group programs for entrepreneurs are my Unleash Your True Potential program. I also offer a corporate business coaching program, for corporate employees looking to start their own business, known as Working Towards Quitting.
My intensives come in three formats: 90 minutes, 4 hours and a full day.
To find out which option is right for you, browse below or set up a Discovery Call with me where we’ll discuss your current situation, goals and which options would suit your path best.
Book your Discovery Call here
My coaching services and coaching programs are perfect for you if…
You are an entrepreneur/business owner or aspiring entrepreneur/business owner who:
- Needs help in the form of support, guidance, frameworks and business acumen
- Has an idea (or multiple ideas!), but needs help refining it, getting clear on the business vision and business model
- Is looking to expand your business, perhaps to a new market, or just grow in general
- Is feeling overwhelmed or confused about where to start and what to do
- Needs to see the big picture, or a roadmap, of what to do as well as work through the details with someone to break it down, step by step, so it’s easy to take in and implement
- Needs someone to provide guidance and frameworks on what to do around business and business strategy, how to develop a brand, and how to ensure your customers are more than satisfied – they’re delighted with your product/service
- Would love to have a business coach to support, guide and motivate you
Book a 90-minute session
This program is designed for entrepreneurs and (to-be-entrepreneurs) who are seeking clarity in their business idea, business model, unique advantage (to help them stand out in the crowded market), marketing and sales strategies and overall business structure.
Find out more here:
This 12-month program is designed with the full-time employee in mind. It offers 90-minute sessions on weeknights and weekends, every other week, to allow you time to implement and work on the actions that we agree upon in our sessions.
Find out more here:
Still have questions? Or perhaps you’d prefer a regular monthly package without the programs? Reach out for a free call to discuss your business coaching needs.